Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Please use this email - wendyupnorth@yahoo.com

Please use the wendyupnorth@yahoo.com to contact me.  I do have dulcimers to rent for those who would like to give it a try and I do private lessons in my home (mountain or hammered dulcimer).  A beginner mountain dulcimer class may be being set up for some time in March.  Contact me if you are interested. 
As a reminder my other website is www.wendyupnorth.com.  That site lists the day trips from Duluth that I offer and local art and gift fairs that I put together.  Several upcoming dates for the 1st half of 2020. 
Will this year include music playing for you?

SALE  -
Through Valentine's Day 2020 I am offering a special:
Buy 2 books (Mel Bay books in stock only) and get a 3rd book free  (Mel Bay books in stock only).  Dulcimer books are conveniently set up with numbers - tablature - to make music playing simpler.

Buy 2 CDs get 1 free.  Through Valentine's Day 2020.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment