Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good wishes for a fun new year. I think a good way to have fun is to spend time making music. Listening to music can also be fun. I carry over 25 CDs with mountain dulcimer or hammered dulcimer music. Some are hymns or holiday music, some are Celtic/Scottish or even Swedish, some are a mix of tunes. I have the Masters of the Mountain Dulcimer Vol 1 & Vol 2 CD. Also, many of the instruction books I have comes with a CD to help you learn the tune. A CD can be a great way to develop your skills and be aware of more styles that you may want to experiment playing. CDs also make good gifts for friends and family. If you'd like to order a CD and have me send it to a different location that's fine with me. I'll admit until May of last year my trusty Subaru of 13 years still had its cassette player. Now I've moved to a used Scion and it came with a CD player. I plug in a CD to accompany on my way to work. What CD or what song is my favorite changes each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment